Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ilse Noor - Artist

Ilse Noor– Artist
January 14th, 2008
by Whitney
Last year I told you about Ilse Noor, whom I had the great pleasure to meet in Malaysia. This year we visited her again and saw her new work. These exquisite etchings are so refined and reflect such a delicate sensitivity that I was compelled to bring some home to show. I am in the process of having them framed and they will be available for viewing and for sale at East Square Artworks in June. Please visit Ilse’s website, http://www.ilsenoor.com/, to see more of her work. If you love etchings and despair of finding superior work, please contact me to see these pieces. You will not be disappointed.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my website, to read about our projects, and for your continued interest in my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment